Why Choose API Wastewater Treatment?
- Guaranteed return of investment (water recycling)
- Can be a business model for the society
- Addresses foul odor
- Easy to operate
- Requires small space
- Materials are locally available
- World's first non-biological STP
- No bacteria needed in the process
The Non-Biological Waste Water Treatment Technology with Reverse Osmosis, features:
- Automatic clog-sensing and de-clogging or raw water pumping system
- Clog-septic water pulverizing of suspended solids
- Chlorine removal filtration system
- Chusf filtration for oil and grease control
- Chemically engineered membrane array design to prevent fouling for the permeators to last for years
- Equipped with reactor system that hastens the chemical reactions, due to copper and chromium treated catalytic and adsorptive fibers
- Professionally designed booster and high pressure pumps to deal with the limitation called "recovery" set by membrane manufacturers
- Unique chemical blends of liquid oxygen, hydroxides, bicarbonates, sulfates, hypochlorite's that deals with biological oxygen demand, chemical oxygen demand, alkalinity, coliform, and etc.
Some of the Projects:
FASTFOOD CHAIN, Caniogan, Pasig City (Passed LLDA Tests)
FASTFOOD CHAIN, Quezon Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila (Passed LLDA Tests)
ZONROX PLANT, Bicutan (96,000 Liters per day)
REVERSE OSMOSIS, Caloocan City
Things you need to know!
What are the prohibited acts under R.A. 9275?- Discharging or depositing any water pollutant to the water body, or such which will impede natural flow in the water body.
- Discharging, injecting or allowing to enter into the soil, anything that would pollute groundwater.
- Operating facilities that discharge regulated water pollutants without the valid required permits.
- Disposal of potentially infectious medical waste into sea by vessels. Read more ...